Terms of Service
Please read these TOS carefully. By accessing or using this web site or any of our portals you agree to be bound by these TOS.
IDCUBE may modify these TOS from time to time. By continuing to access or use this website/ portal, you agree to be bound by the revised TOS. The most current TOS can be found on our terms and conditions page.
Safeguarding User Name and Password
Please safeguard your username and passwords provided which may be required to log into the portals or to generate service tickets. You accept responsibility for any use of our portals under your user name and password.
You acknowledge and agree that IDCUBE has the right to terminate your right to access and use the website/ portals if you violate these TOS or any other agreements or guidelines associated with your use of this website/portals. IDCUBE reserves the right to discontinue providing or to change this website/portals at any time and without notice.
IDCUBE and its licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to this web site and all information, content, text, graphics, or other materials appearing on this web site/portals. You may not reproduce, modify or prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit or otherwise use this web site, or any portion, without permission. You may not use this web site/portals on or in connection with any other web site/portals, for any purpose.
IDCUBE logo, all trademarks, service marks and product names appearing on the websites/ portals are property of IDCUBE. Any other trademarks, product names, service marks and logos appearing on the website/ portals are the property of their respective owners. You may not use or display any trademark, service mark, product name, trade name or logo appearing on this web site without the owner’s prior written consent.
As a condition to your use of our website/portals, you agree not to:
- Interfere with or disrupt the website/portals or any systems or networks connected to this website/portals
- Attempt to access or use any secured areas of the website/portals or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website/portals or any systems or networks connected to this web site;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software.
- Attempt to obtain, collect, store or modify any personal information of other users of the web site/portals;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information, content or material transmitted through the website/portals;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, content or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
IDCUBE reserves the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. IDCUBE may get involved and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these TOS.
The website/portals may provide links to third-party web sites. The inclusion of any link on our website/portals does not imply that IDCUBE endorses, recommends or is affiliated with any linked web sites/portals or the content, products or services on or available from such web sites/portals. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such web sites/portals.
Limitation of Liability
Neither IDUCBE nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering IDCUBE’s website and portals will be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits, information or data or business interruption, arising from your use of or inability to use the website/ portals.
IDCUBE may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this website by email, regular mail or by postings on the website/portals.
These TOS are the entire and exclusive agreement between IDCUBE and you regarding our website/portals, and these TOS supersede and replace any prior agreements between IDCUBE and you regarding the website/portals.
If you have any questions about these TOS, please contact IDCUBE at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit: www.idcubesystems.com